What's New at
Gear goes to Kala Patar in the Everest Region
- An expedition to the summit of Kala Patar in the
Everest Region using WaterShed Gore-Tex rainwear is a great
success. Go to the expedition page
for more pictures and reviews.
- The WaterShed
Outlet Store goes online!!
- The WaterShed Outlet Store is now running. The Outlet
is geared toward Closeouts, Overstock, Seconds, Demos and other items that cannot keep as
regular stock items and all items are priced to move. Stop by and find some great
- Another New
Color Choice for GORE-TEX쩮e is Added
- Cordura Yellow is now an optional color choice for the GORE-TEX쩮e. It is a great
choice for high visibility applications and the Cordura exterior fabric layer has
excellent wear properties.
- Toll Free Line to WaterShed Inc.
- We are adding the toll free phone number to our website.
- Call if you have any questions.
- WaterShed Establishes Internet Presence
- WaterShed is interested in serving it's customer base in the best manner possible. An
Internet presence is tool for the information most requested by customers. We hope this
resource will be a valuable tool to those interested in Industrial Rainwear. Many other
features are anticipated in the future. Check back with us often. If you would like to be
on a mailing list for future changes to the WaterShed Web check the appropriate box on the
Information Request Form.
- Econo-Flex Line is Added to Stock Lines
- After careful market testing the decision has been made to add the Econo-Flex
Polyurethane Rainwear line to our long list of standard in stock items.
- A New Color Choice for Gore-Tex쩮e is Added
- Light Brown is now an optional color choice for the Gore Tex line. It is very popular
with those already wearing light brown workwear, and finishes off the professional
appearance that employers are looking for.
Top of Page
June 22, 2007